In order to offer for sale, sell and deliver its products, O’unaa collects personal data from users of its website.
O’unaa, as controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
The customer is informed that certain data must be collected by O’unaa in order to perform its services. If the customer does not wish to disclose this data, O’unaa will not be able to perform its services.
The controller, who collects the personal data and implements the data processing operations, is:
O’unaa, a Limited Liability Company (Société à Responsabilité Limitée), registered with the Nantes Trade and Companies Register under number 899 411 953, having its office at 95 Rue Branly (44000 – Nantes), France.
2. Collection of personal data
O’unaa collects users’ personal data on the website www.ounaa.com.
The personal data that may be collected are as follows :
– user account data: the data provided by the User when creating an account by filling in the registration form (name, surname, billing and delivery postal addresses, email address, mobile phone number, password for connecting to the customer account);
– personal data of the user when he/she enters it in his/her customer account: date of birth;
– transaction data: means the data that the user provides when making purchases, information relating to orders placed and returned items such as telephone number, address, e-mail address, and information relating to payment method;
– exchanges with customer service;
– browsing data: refers to the data collected by the Publisher while the User is browsing the Website, such as the date, time of connection and/or browsing, browser type, browser language, IP address, location data, and geolocation.
The data relating to the payment method (credit card number, expiry date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service providers Monetico Paiement and Paypal.
Third-party providers of applications, tools, gadgets, and plug-ins on our website, as well as the networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Instagram), may also use automated, context-based and interest related means to collect user data (interactions with functions and profiling of the online activity). This data is collected directly by such providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, O’unaa is not responsible for the practices of such service providers and third parties.
3. Purposes of the collection of personal data
Data collected in connection with the use of the website is processed for the purposes described in the table below.
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any controller to be able to provide legitimate grounds for such processing. The regulations thus provide, among the legal bases for treatment, the following:
– performance of an agreement to which the relevant person is a party, such as a sales contract. For example, certain personal data of the customer is necessary to deliver the item, manage the customer’s account and process any returned items;
– compliance with a legal obligation, in particular an accounting obligation by retaining invoices;
– prior consent of the relevant person;
– legitimate interest of the controller, while complying with users’ rights and freedoms. For example, improving the customer experience or preventing fraud may justify data collection.
|Purposes of the processing||Use of data||Legal bases for treatment|
|Management of orders and sales of products and provision of services; management of customer complaints, withdrawals, and product returns||Use of data to provide products and services (from shopping cart and orders; sale, return and refund of purchased products)||Fulfilment of the agreement by and between the client and the seller|
|Carrying out transactions, in particular payment transactions||Our payment providers (Monetico Paiement and Paypal) use the information relating to the payment methods when performing the payment for each order. This data can also be used for the prevention of fraud upon payment of the order and/or management of any unpaid amounts after the order has been placed.||Fulfilment of the agreement by and between the client and the seller|
|Customer account creation and management||The personal data of a customer registered on the website is used (e-mail address, password)||– Fulfilment of the agreement by and between the client and the seller
– Compliance to legal obligations
|Delivery of ordered products||Personal data (contact details, email address) is used to ensure deliveries.||Fulfilment of the agreement by and between the client and the seller|
|Operating the website and fighting against fraud||Personal data (cookies) is used to update, enhance our Website and fight against Internet fraud||– Fulfilment of the agreement by and between the client and the seller
– Compliance to legal obligations
|After-sales support: exchanges with customer service||Personal data is used to interact with customers. As such, the exchanges between customer service and the customer carried out by telephone or chat can be recorded in order to improve the quality of service. Customers may refuse this at any time||Fulfilment of the agreement by and between the client and the seller|
|Taking part in special events (such as contests, games, random draws, offers) and participating in the loyalty scheme, with the exception of online gambling that is subject to approval by the French Online Gaming Control Authority||Personal data, including purchasing information, is used to manage participation in various special events.||– Fulfilment of the agreement by and between the client and the seller
– Legitimate interest of the controller in order to propose products and services adapted to the needs of clients
|Operating, assessing and improving products and services as well as user experience (including developing new products and services, analyzing the customer base; performing data analysis, accounting and auditing), profiling.||Personal data is used to assess and improve products and services, and to improve customer experience, the products and services offered by O’unaa, through statistical operations and analysis of anonymous customer behavior, and the measurement of website and mobile application traffic||Legitimate interest of the controller in order to propose products and services adapted to the needs of clients|
|Sending newsletters and special offers subject to the user checking the relevant box indicating his/her acceptance, when registering for the Services||Personal data is used to inform customers about our products and services and to customize the products offered on social networks.||Legitimate interest of the controller in order to propose products and services adapted to the needs of clients and consent (opt-in)|
|Analyzing website traffic and frequency, audience metrics, research, statistics, surveys (cookies)||Personal data, including cookies, is collected to understand how the Website is used.||Legitimate interest of the controller in order to propose products and services adapted to the needs of clients and consent (opt-in)|
O’unaa does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
Users may edit their personal data and withdraw their consent at any time by connecting to their customer account.
4. Contractors that have access to user’s personal data
The personal data collected is transmitted to O’unaa’s service providers, who may process it on behalf of O’unaa (processors) and/or on their own behalf (recipients of the data).
The recipients of the data are :
– Monetico Paiement and Paypal, payment providers
– any police or administrative authority in connection with judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
– customs authorities and service providers in the event of delivery abroad.
O’unaa’s processors may have access to data collected for the purpose of:
– preparing, shipping orders and returning products
– improving the content of websites
– technical maintenance and development of O’unaa’s website, and internal applications, including entities that perform orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analysis services, and tag management, such as Google Analytics. For further details on these analysis services and the opposition procedures, we invite you to refer to the following sites:
– Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr
5. Users’ rights over their personal data
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the O’unaa website has the right to exercise the following rights:
– a right of access, rectification and erasure of the data collected,
– a right to object to the processing of their data
– a right to the restriction of the processing,
– a right to the portability of the data collectedthe option to formulate instructions relating to the retention, erasure and transmission of his/her personal data after his/her death in accordance with Article 40–1 of Law 78–17 of January 6, 1978
Lastly, if O’unaa detects a violation of personal data likely to create a significant risk to the rights and freedoms of its users, it undertakes to inform the relevant users in the shortest possible time.
Users may exercise all these rights by connecting to their customer account, by contacting customer service at email@example.com or by ordinary mail to O’unaa – Service Client 95 Rue Branly (44000 – Nantes), France.
Users must enclose proof of identity with their application.
In case of non-response or unsatisfactory response, users may contact the supervisory authority of their country of residence, for France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
6. Data retention period
User data will not be retained beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes set out herein and in accordance with applicable regulations and laws. In this respect, the data used for canvassing purposes may be retained for a maximum period of 3 years from the termination of the user’s account or the last contact with the relevant prospect. User data is deleted upon expiry of storage periods. Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the specified periods for the purposes of investigating, establishing and prosecuting criminal offenses for the sole purpose of making the data available to the judicial authority, where necessary.
Archiving implies that this data will be anonymized and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
7. Security measures for the personal data collected
In its capacity as data controller, O’unaa undertakes to take all necessary measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and, in particular, to prevent it from being altered, distorted or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
O’unaa has entered into service agreements with business partners who have extensive expertise in the field of data protection.
All data is hosted in France or in the European Union.
Payment service providers
The payment of the purchases on the website and on the mobile application is carried out either via Paypal or via the secure platform of our payment provider Monetico Paiement (Euro Information).
Paypal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie is a Luxembourg limited partnership with shares, registered in the Luxembourg Register of Companies under number B118349, having its registered office at 22–24, Boulevard Royal – L-2449 Luxembourg. For further information, Customers may refer to the following website: https://www.paypal.com.
Euro Information Services SAS is a simplified joint-stock company registered in the Strasbourg Register of Companies under number 312730674, with a registered office at 4 rue Frédéric-Guillaume Raiffeisen (67000 – Strasbourg), France. For further information, Customers may refer to the following website: https://www.monetico-paiement.fr
O’unaa does not have access to customer payment data.
However, users may opt to save their payment card data in their customer account. This data is not stored with O’unaa, but with Monetico Paiement and/or Paypal. Users may edit or delete these bank details at any time by connecting to their customer account.
8. Cookies, TAGS and trackers
When browsing our website, information relating to the navigation of the user’s terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be saved through files referred to as “Cookies”.
A cookie allows tracking the browsing or analyzing user behavior, including:
– measuring the number of visitors to our website and application, as well as their content;
– saving customer account information when the user is logged in;
– saving the shopping cart for 30 minutes;customizing the display of content accessible to the user.
9. Social Networks
O’unaa’s official Instagram account can allow users to post their content. Users are informed that the content published on these social networks may be viewed by any third party and that greater vigilance is required from users when they provide certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, addresses or any sensitive data. O’unaa is in no case liable for any damage caused by third parties as a result of or resulting from the publication of their personal data by users.
10. Links to third-party sites
The website may provide links to websites, applications, and services other than those of O’unaa, which may be operated by third parties.
O’unaa is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third-party websites. Users should consult the relevant personal data protection policies.
11. Data protection officer or personal data manager
O’unaa’s data protection officer or personal data manager ensures compliance with the regulations and rules in force, and must in particular establish records of processing activities involving personal data.
Users may contact O’unaa’s data protection officer or personal data manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.